20160402-075323.jpg

Advertisements

About kingmidget

About the name. I was the youngest of four. Until I got to kindergarten, I didn't have much to say. All I had to do to get what I wanted was to point, and a sibling, or loving parent, would fulfill my request. As a result, my father coined the nickname -- King Midget. At least that's the way the story goes. I am a father, husband, friend, and lover, writer, runner, pizza maker, baker, and many other things. What I am not is my occupation. It is my job that pays the bills and provides for my family. But, it does not define me.
Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to

1. Nurse Kelly says:

That’s beautiful, Mark! Is that where you walk and run? And your blog looks great!

• kingmidget says:

Some walking along this river, but not much running. It’s the American River, which reminds me, I put this picture on the wrong blog. (Shoulda gone here: americanriverramblings.wordpress.com) I guess that’s what happens when I try to maintain three different blogs.

And thank you!

• Nurse Kelly says:

I didn’t know you had three! Will check out the river one too!

• kingmidget says:

And I need a fourth. πŸ˜‰

Hope you’re doing well.

• Nurse Kelly says:

That’s a lot to keep up with! You must do a lot of writing, which is great! I’m well, thank you – hope the same is true for you!

• kingmidget says:

Don’t know about that (the lot of writing). I started my first blog about four years ago … it was everything there was to know about me. Politics, cooking, baking, pictures, writing. Everything. I’ve slowly moved away from the “all of me” on one blog. If I ever started a fourth one, it would be focused on politics. But I doubt I’ll ever spin that off.

I’m doing well … I got to the river this morning. πŸ˜‰

• Nurse Kelly says:

That’s good – I remember you saying how much you enjoy that area. Must be beautiful in the morning!
        You’re brave to take on a blog on politics, if you do! Could get controversial it seems!
        Hope you have a great weekend, Mark! πŸ™‚

• kingmidget says:

The thing holding me back from a politics blog is that I don’t want it to just be me ranting from my center-left point of view. I’d prefer it be a conversation with several bloggers from different political persuasions participating in a relatively respectful discussions about the issues and politics. I haven’t been able to find the other voices/writers who might be right for such a thing.

• Nurse Kelly says:

Yeah… good luck with that. Is an interesting idea though!

2. Trent Lewin says:

Could write novels around a place like that… to the ocean we flow.